Monday, August 26, 2013

Catching Up

It has been a little crazy (in a good way!) around the McCalley house since our last post a few weeks ago.  I started a new job, Frances started new school, Frances got sick, Frances stayed sick, Mommy and Daddy went to Chicago, and in between we have been finding time for some other fun!  So if you haven't heard by now, I left The Bell Center after 6.5 years.  It was a good leaving, as I was offered an inpatient position at Children's of AL which would give me a challenging and exciting new learning opportunity as well as give me more time at home during the week with Frances.  So I am now a little over 3 weeks into the new job, and am absolutely loving it!  It's strange not being at The Bell Center and it will forever hold a special place in my heart....and Frances still goes to school there so they aren't really rid of me yet :)

When Will and I went to Chicago, Frances got to spend with weekend with Aunt Amy, and I'm pretty sure she had more fun than we did.  After an unexpected trip to the pediatrician for an allergic reaction, they took a road trip up to North AL to visit Amy's mother.  Frances was just a little spoiled over the weekend!

So in all our craziness- here are some pics of what we have been up to!

Fun weekend with Aunt Amy!
Being silly!
Lounging around in pjs when we aren't feeling well
Daddy checking out the boats on Lake Michigan
Lots of fun at the Cubs game in Chicago
Playing with Daddy after work
Super happy after a good report from the cardiologist! 
Lunchtime shopping at Sam's
Bell Center Tailgate Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment