Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Fun!

This weekend has been one of those that we just hate to see come to an end.  It has been full of sunshine, playtime, and fun with friends.  Saturday morning, Frances and I wore our PJ's over to a friend's house for breakfast, and Frances had so much fun playing with Charlie, Lydia, and Amy.  Lydia cooked us a really yummy from-scratch breakfast that was so good. 
Charlie was so sweet to feed Frances her grits.
Playing beauty parlor with Amy.
These 2 are gonna be trouble!
Our house was showing Saturday afternoon so we took Frances out to explore and enjoy the nice weather.  We ended up at the new Red Mtn Park and it is awesome!  I can't wait to go back when we have more time to see what all there is, and I highly recommend checking it out.  It was pretty muddy out there and Bella got really dirty, so when we got home she got the first bath she has had in almost 2 years!!! Bathing, like many other things in life are traumatic to Bella.  Poor girl.  We played outside in the yard for the rest of the afternoon, and Frances was really putting on a show!
Having fun at Red Mtn Park
Bath time for Bella!

Look at this cool leaf!


Watching the sunlight and shadows.

Such cute little fingers and toes!
Our happy girl!
Bella, play with me!
I got to go out with my girlfriends for a YaYa birthday dinner on Saturday night, and had a great time being with all my closest friends.  I wish every weekend could be like this.
Birthday girls, Kerri and Magen!
Lazy Sunday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment